Stubben 3 Ring Easy Control Gag
Stubben 3 Ring Easy Control Gag
The Stubben 3 Ring Easy Control Gag -
The Benefits of an easy control bit
• Optimal adaptation through the unique bit-design - flexibility on the sides
• Enhanced effect with minimum pressure on the reins
• Allows gentle and sensitive aids
• Enables easier communication between horse and rider
• Top-class and professional show jumpers inspired us in the development of the EZ-CONTROL
The Stubben 3 Ring Gag -
• Their horses (show jumpers) often have a very strong impulsion, making it difficult at times for the rider to bring the horse back before each jump.
• When using too severe bits however, horses become too cautious, resulting in a lack of speed and power in the jumping course.
• With the EZ-CONTROL BIT we have developed a bit which is very effective and has a strong action on demand, yet positioned soft and comfortable in the horse’s mouth.
• The effect of the bit comes into action gently. When the horse accepts the bit, it lies smoothly between tongue and lower jaw.
• Only in moments of disobedience, when the horse resists the riders aid, the leverage action of the bit is initiated. As soon as the horse backs down and accepts the riders aid, the bit acts flexible and soft on the horse’s tongue and bars.
• This particular effect of the EZ-CONTROL BIT has proved its worth also in the training of young horses. Horse trainers speak of a self-learning-aspect, because many horses begin to correct themselves as soon as the leverage action is initiated.
• The problem when horses become too strong in the riders hands and run away from the riders aid exists quite often, not only when show jumping. We have also had very good results in tests with children, who sometimes did not have enough strength to control their ponies when they were too strong or disobedient.
• With the EZ-CONTROL BIT riders have a more effective impact on the horse, requiring less pressure on the reins.
Stübben Steeltec quality:
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major Credit & Debit cards except American Express.
You can alsp pay for your order using PayPal and Paypal Credit.
How much does delivery cost?
Orders over £75 qualify for Free Delivery within Mainland UK. Standard Delivery is £3.95. For orders out with Mainland UK please refer to our Delivery Policy for more information.
How can I track my parcel for delivery?
You can track your parcel by logging into your Ayr Equestrian account and viewing your order history. You will also recieve an email notification once your order has been dispatched that will contain all the tracking information for your order.
How long will it take for my order to be delivered?
Most of our orders placed before 1pm are dispatch for next day deilvery with DPD. However please allow up to 5 working days for your order to be delivered. For orders required urgently please contact the shop directly on 01292 266267 and we will endeveour to help you as best we can.
How do I contact customer service?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries you have. We endeavour to answer emails within three
working days. Alternatively you can call the Shop directly on 01292 66267 between 9.30am - 5.30pm daily.
When will my order be dispatched?
We aim to dispatch the vast majority of our orders placed before 1pm the same day. However please allow up to 2 working days for your order to be dispatched.
What shipping provider do you use?
The vast majority of our orders are shipped with DPD. In some instances parcels may also be shipped via Royal Mail or My Hermes. All parcels are shipped with tracking details.
What is your returns policy?
Should you find on arrival of your product that it is the wrong size or that you simply no longer wish the item we are happy to refund or exchange your item/ items. All items must be returned within 14 days of being received. Please refer to our Returns Policy page for full terms & conditions.
Does this product come with any warranty?
Certain products are guaranteed for 12 months with a manufacturer's guarantee,
valid from the date of receipt and providing they are used in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations (fair wear and tear). If you have any questions regarding the guarantee, please ask when making your order.
Can I use a gift card online?
Yes you can use your Gift Card for online purchases, simply enter your Gift Card code in the Apply Gift Card Box when checking out for it to be applied to your purchase.