Should you find on arrival of your product that it is the wrong size or that you simply no longer wish the item we are happy to refund or exchange your item/s. All items must be returned within 30 days of being received.
Conditions of Return
- The item must be in a new, re-saleable condition for us to accept the item back.
- The item may be returned for either exchange or refund.
- Where appropriate the item must not have been worn other than for size.
- We will not accept items back in anything other than the condition received, even if subsequently cleaned.
- Items must include the original packaging and swing tickets.
- The cost of returning the item is your responsibility.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept the return of special order items.
- We will not accept responsibility for goods lost in transit, so please use recorded delivery.
- If you returning the item for an exchange please include the return postage of £4.95.
- Please include your name, address & contact number when returning goods - common sense but a surprising number of people forget!
- Send returned goods with a copy of your receipt to the following address:
Certain products are guaranteed for 12 months with a manufacturer's guarantee, valid from the date of receipt and providing they are used in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations (fair wear and tear). If you have any questions regarding the guarantee, please ask when making your order.
Should you receive any faulty items please phone and let us know as soon as possible. It is unlikely but on occasion, goods can get damaged in transit. In this event, we will happily replace the goods and refund the return postage. Should the fault lie with the manufacturer it will be returned to them quickly for assessment and will be dealt with promptly. In some cases, this may take up to 4 weeks. If you have any further questions, please contact Ayr Equestrian on 01292 266267 or email@example.com.